We rent boats in some of the most beautiful cruising grounds in the world. The coast of Maine is a real treat, and Casco Bay has hundreds of islands to explore.
- You must have operated a boat previously on salt water.
- You must know how to read a chart.
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must provide a major credit card for the 50%, non-refundable deposit. See below for cancellation terms.
- No night running.
- No water skiing or tubing permitted.
- Must return by 4:30 PM on the day due. A late fee of $25 will be assessed for every 15 minutes the rental is late.
- No alcohol allowed (strictly enforced).
- Renters are responsible for any damage or loss to rental boats, engines, and equipment. Check with your insurance company for available coverage.
To inquire about boat rentals, contact us by calling (207) 443-4254, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All boats include Coast Guard required safety equipment and a navigational chart. We also have Sea-Tow on all of our rental boats for your peace of mind.
Gas and oil is not included. The boat is rented with a full tank of gas and should be returned full. We can also fill the boat and charge the card used to hold the reservation,
Delivery of Rental Boats:
For your convenience, we also offer delivery of our rental boats to certain public ramps in the event taking the boat directly from our Marina isn’t an option for you. Below is a listing of public boat ramps, and the fees associated:
Town of Damariscotta, Maine Public Boat Ramp: $200/one way
Town of Wiscassett, Maine Public Boat Ramp: $150/one way
Town of Bath, Maine Public Boat Ramp: $100/one way
Town of Harpswell, Maine Public Boat Ramp: $150/one way
Mere Point, Brunswick, Maine: $100/one way
The delivering of our boats is dependent upon the schedule of high tide, which is twice daily. Below is a link to tide charts:
We require a one month notice for a refund of your deposit. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations less than one month, however, re-scheduling is permitted, based on availability, within the same season.